Monday, July 4, 2011

Welcome to our nest

Welcome to my Nest! Beware it's a crazy one.
This blog has been in the planning stages for quite some time, and I finally decided to stop planning and type away. Why has it been in planning so long? Easy, because I want to do everything. My life is full with a husband,  three kids, a job and all my hobbies.
I like to knit, read, sew a little, read, paper craft, read, but my passion is pottery. Why so many hobbies? Did you read above about my full life? I have to do something to calm myself and relax. I love learning new things and when I get into something I get into it! Then I get tired of it and move onto one of my other hobbies. I do that with all of them. I think it helps me have a new perspective on projects when I get back to them. It's my hobby carousel.
So, stay tuned and follow me on my crazy adventure in filling and trying to organize this nest of ours!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosa,
    It will be fun to read your blog. Thanks for including me.
    Sandy Weeks

    ReplyDelete